Annual Tree Maintenance Program
Professional 4 Life Tree Service now has an Annual Tree Maintenance Program that we offer our customers. When it comes to a annual program for tree maintenance, we wrote the book, literally. Created and designed by Professional 4 Life Enterprises, our tree maintenance program is getting quite a welcome from our long-term customers.
Here’s The Scoop on Tree Care
We at Professional 4 Life tree service believe that we can make a difference. We believe that your chances for storm damage are dramatically reduced, when we prune your trees and clean them out properly,. All tree services will tell you that, but we are willing to stand behind this statement. We also want to retain our customers, therefore, here is the plan…
- The customer hires Professional 4 Life Tree Service to come out and do a class A pruning on your trees.
- You the customer pays for the pruning that we have done. Normally the price for us to come back and re-prune your trees would be slightly lower than the first time.
However, under the Annual Tree Maintenance Program you get so much more…
- Professional 4 Life comes out in February to fertilize your tree. At that time we will also check for pests and address those if they are present.
- We’ll also prune the trees the following Fall.
- We will remove any storm damages to the tree and haul away all debris. If the tree is pushed over as with the tree above we will remove the tree and haul away all debris.
You pay only for the second year of pruning and a set up charge to install feeder tubes. Either in advance or we can put you on the easy pay plan with low monthly installments.
Your savings Are:
- No charge for the fertilization of the tree value of up to $300
- Free extermination of the treatment for pests (if needed) value up to $200
- You pay nothing for storm damages to your tree. values up to and exceeding $5000 or more[/sociallocker]
Simple right? Why isn’t anyone else doing this you ask. We are always looking for ways to improve our service. Our company is always looking for new and better ways for customer service, and of course we want to keep our customers all to ourselves – selfish of us, huh? We want to earn your business and keep it. Our families depend on it.
Call us today!